Canine ear problems and related symptoms include:
- Heavy wax build up in the ears (dark brown to black and waxy indicates yeast, dark brown to black and dry indicates mites)
- Dirty looking ears
- Cheesy Discharge (indicates pseudomona, a type of bacteria)
- White discharge (indicates candida, a type of yeast)
- Bad smell or odor from the ears (yeast may have sweet smell)
- Ear scratching or itch (indicates yeast, mites, or bacterial infection)
- Yellow pus (infection)
- Excessive head shaking or tilting the head from side to side
- Rubbing ears against other surfaces
- Ear hair loss
SENSES pet ears is an all natural, organic, non-steroidal formulation by an ENT physician. Aimed at cleaning and moisturizing to reduces pet ear irritation, itch and discomfort.
Best used 2-3 x daily for 7 days for sudden symptoms, can also be used 3 x weekly for prevention.
PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN REACTION